- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- The information is collected in two formats-
1. Information given by you- We may collect this information in a variety of ways on our site. Ex- name, email, number etc. The users always have the right to refuse to provide the information.
2. Information collected through your website use- This include your device information, location information, log information, local information etc.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law. We intent to provide better user content to you so you can benefit from it.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- There are some links to other websites. We do not take responsibility for any link or other websites which is mentioned on our website. It is subject to that websites own terms & policies.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
By using this site you are accepting the use of this policies. We may change the policies anytime according to the need. “We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.”